Big handful of fresh grapes (8 oz)1 peeled avocado (pitted, of course!)
4 frozen strawberries
1 Tbsp. raw honey
Toss it all in the blender and process until it's as smooth as you like. Add water if needed to keep it running. Our 2 youngest, and especially XanMan, think this creation is quite heavenly. Little do they know it has avocado in it (which they vow they DO NOT LIKE!)
We're working on it, and this one makes 1 beautiful success acheived!
4 comments:
Mmmm, this looks so good! We went through so many avocadoes when we lived in Phx...here they are more expensive and not as good...but if we get some, we'll have to try this one. Thanks for sharing!
Maybe I would like it that way.. I guess I haven't given it a real chance though... =) Glad the kiddos like it...
We have been eating fruit cups almost every day. =)
Hmm....I LOVE avacados, but usually with my chips! The rest of the ingredients sound wonderful together. I might have to give this a try...and mum's the word on the avacado! HA!
I have taken the "do not like avacado" vow right along with Xander and Raymond. Maybe I would like this?? But, since I would be the one making it and would know about the 'secret' ingredient I don't know.....
I love to find a healthy snack that the boys will eat while I 'sneak in' some nutrition!!
Post a Comment