Thursday, March 5, 2009

Night at the Movies

It was Arts Night at school, and this was the first performance the kids have had on a stage since we moved. The concert featured just 2nd and 4th grade. The songs chosen were all from various D.isney movies. See if you can guess which movie after hearing the songs!

One of Sis's songs from tonight

One of Wilsonator's songs from tonight

They also had dance numbers and I'll try and get those uploaded soon. I'm having issues with Yout.ube and getting the files imported into Blo.gger, hence the link outs above. :)

4 comments:

grammy4him said...

They did great jobs!! Sure wish I could have been there, but LOVE that you got video so we can watch!! Wilson looks so much older..maybe the shorter hair?? Hugs to you all!! love you!! =)

Anonymous said...

I will HAVE to show Will's video to Luke. We finished reading Mary Poppins last week and just got the video from the library. The boys enjoyed the movie and Luke has been practicing "Supercallifragilickdiexpeallidocious" Spelling???!!! LOL Anyway, he'll love to see Will saying that work SO WELL!!! :)

Anna said...

These are fun to see! Both the kids were excited to see their cousins on "TV"..thanks for sharing!
Anna :)

ps..Cami just said to me, "Mommy maybe tomorrow you can take me to Raymond's house." :)

cheryl said...

What a GREAT JOB kiddo's!!! Thanks so much for sharing this K! Caroline really got into it with the "dance bounce"! Did she have an itchy nose or what? I had to giggle!