We are so excited for our HOA approval to plant the trees right where we requested, so we spent some time planting our neat little dwarf peach trees. We planted 2 so they will pollinate, even though they are a slightly different variety.
The boys were a great help, especially sorting the stones (big AND small) out of the tough clay soil, digging and scooping, and mixing nice dark earth in with the clay when we put the trees in.
E-man is Wilsonator's best bud who hangs out with us after school every day. He was the biggest help of all, as I'm sure my kids would be for his mom if they were over working at their house. ;)
In the first few days of November we hope to get 2 dwarf plum trees in next to the peach trees, and our mini forest will be complete- at least for this phase in fall of 2011. I need to hurry along before the ground starts to get really hard from morning frosts. I also have about 40 daffodil bulbs that I need to tuck into the dirt, too. Another job for Super-boys coming up!


