Wednesday, February 18, 2009

play with your food

Just about the cutest thing ever for your little chef:

Lilly Bean Market

Some great ideas that I have no doubt many of you out there could whip up just as cute yourselves! I hope to make some with Sis sometime.

And for the more "mature audience"...whip up some of these:

South Carolina Quilting Fun
(thanx for sharing the link, Aunt L. We've got some talented ladies out here!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my word! ROFL over the 'mature audience' link!!! I'm trying to pick a favorite........ Thanks for the laugh!!

Janna said...

LOVE the felt food! I actually have a book on my amazon wish list right now detailing how to make all sorts of goodies. And the bras are lovely too . . . ;o)

Anna said...

Yes very cute sites, Kris--tfs. I never thought of embellishing a bra, but sounds like a fun idea! Love your new header!!